The Radcliffe Camera in the snow, Oxford, UK
A distinctive Oxford landmark, the Radcliffe Camera, built between 1739-49, was designed by James Gibbs in the Palladian style. Originally built as a library it was funded from the estate of John Radcliffe, an Oxford doctor. In the mid-19th century the library merged with the Bodleian and then became known as the Radcliffe Camera, serving as a reading room for the Bodleian.
Copyright © Oxford University Images / David Tolley -- A⋯⋯